Examining the Instability of Elective Procedures, Part 3
Expert Panel: The Power of Digital Informed Consent
As we discussed in Part 1 and Part 2 of this series, the pandemic made 2020 a roller coaster of extreme capacity issues. Many hospitals are still trying to catch up on elective procedures. How can electronic consenting capabilities help?
For this webinar, we’ve pulled together our top internal experts who can share their insights.
- Ann Hill, Solution Architect
- JC Hernandez, Implementation Consultant
- Tracie Martin, Forms Designer
- Maggie Peña, Vice President, Client Services
- Dessiree Paoli, Sr. Manager, Solution Marketing (moderator)
These experts have been in the trenches with hospitals and health systems, helping CIOs and HIM leaders move to electronic signature, digitize forms, streamline consent processes and integrate with their EHRs. They’ll share their firsthand experiences helping these organizations:
- Get elective procedures back to full capacity
- Make a smooth transition to an electronic consent process
- Automate eSignature and forms workflows
Don’t miss this essential panel session — watch on demand now!