During and After COVID-19
Due to the environmental impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Interlace Health hosted this year’s Customer Summit virtually. DrFirst, along with several health system leaders, joined us for a Panel Discussion, moderated by Interlace Health’s Chief Revenue Officer, Art Nicholas.
The goal of this panel discussion was to help attendees better understand how industry leaders throughout the United States and Canada are adapting and, in some cases, improving the level of patient engagement necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Panelists shared the steps they have taken during the crisis and provide insight into their expectations on what will remain and what will change once the threat of COVID-19 diminishes, firsthand knowledge on what has worked, what gaps remain, and how different health systems are planning on creating a safe environment moving forward.
Our Panelists include:
• Mary Anne Hinkson – VP Research Operations, Medstar Health Research Institute
• Yolanda Miller, BSHA, CHAM – Director, Patient Access & Revenue Cycle Mgmt., Floyd Medical Center
• Linda Fischer – SVP, Care Collaboration, DrFirst
• Jesus E. Villarreal, M.D., F.A.C.S – General Surgeon, Mission Regional Medical Center
• Trent Lienau – Senior Systems Analyst, Broadlawns Medical Center