COVID-19 Takes Your Bedside Virtual
Tips to Build a Digital Workflow for your Informed Consents
The world has changed in the wake of COVID-19, and healthcare, like many industries, is left taking a closer look at how they can digitize and streamline daily processes to ensure the safety of their patients and staff.
With surgical procedures back on the books, informed consent has been identified as a process ripe for change. Inefficiencies surrounding a paper-based informed consent process are the cause of 14% of the overall delays in operative cases, and now raise new concerns around the safety of clinicians and patients involved in the process.
An electronic informed consent process creates a low-touch bedside environment that is critical in today’s healthcare setting, all while ensuring safety and compliance standards are met.
This webinar provides:
- The importance of capturing consent signatures in a low-touch bedside environment
- A better understanding of regulatory guidelines for informed consent and how you can ensure compliance with CMS and TJC
- Insight into best practices in place at leading organizations, and a first-hand account of a health system who has been through a successful transition to an electronic consent process
- Simple tips to create and manage a robust content library for your consents
- Dessiree Paoli and Ann Hill – Interlace Health
- Janell Goff – Singing River Health System